This article is to promote awareness and empowerment in everyone for physical well being
Last year as we were touring around India for our workshops, it was startlingly noticeable how most cities cannot ignore anymore the increasing problem of air pollution, dense population and smog hitting at dangerous levels. This is undoubtedly diminishing your ability to breathe fresh and breathe deep. If you are or if you know anyone suffering from chronic respiratory ailments, asthma, sinus, COPD then you know how much these ailments can cause breathing difficulties and other health problems and for many of these cases there is no permanent medical cure. Not just adults, even children are getting dependent on chemical inhalers and steroid based medications that brings dangerous side effects when used long term.
Breathing Is Your Natural Right!
WHAT CAN WE DO to ensure physical well being for ourselves, our families, our children in this toxic environment?
There IS A SOLUTION!
One of the tested methods is Salt Therapy. There are various methods of salt therapy but here we talk about Himalayan Salt Dry Inhalation therapy which is convenient, 100% chemical free, non invasive and easy to use at home for all ages.
WHERE and WHEN did it originate?
In recent times people in New York, Orlando and London are flocking to salt room therapy that mimic European salt caves to detoxify, and alleviate breathing problems. However, this method has already been in practice for thousands of years in ancient India, Egypt and Eastern Europe. In Greece people with breathing problems used halotherapy (halo = salt in Greek) to visit salt mines for their healing benefits. Research has shown those working in salt mines maintain excellent health due to continues exposure to saline dust. In India, following the ancient Ayurvedic culture if you have ever used neti pot then you know just how cleansing and histamine balancing salt can be.
WHY Himalayan Salt?
Firstly, what makes Himalayan crystal salt so important? Because it is PUREST salt on earth! Yes! About 200 million years ago, there were crystallized sea salt beds that were covered with lava. Because this salt was covered in snow and ice for millennia, with zero exposure to modern day pollution/ toxins and preserved in an untouched, pure form.
Himalayan Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body without chemical processing or refinement.
Secondly because of its unique cellular structure, it stores high vibrational energy. The minerals in this salt exist in colloidal form, which means that they are small enough for our cells to easily absorb.
HOW TO USE?
Some inhalers come filled with the salt and can be refilled easily. Once the inhaler is filled with Himalayan salt crystals, your are ready to go!
Simply place your mouth on the mouthpiece and inhale deeply through your mouth to fill your lungs completely. As soon as your lungs have fully expanded , hold it for a second and exhale slowly and fully through your nose. You will feel like you are taking a breath of fresh salty air by the sea or in a salt cave.
Tip: It is recommended to use it regulary 10-15 min to see the beneficial results.
Because it is so easy to use, you can even do it while you are watching your favorite TV program 🙂
Initially, you may find to deep breathe, or you may realise that your breathing is very shallow and not being able to fill your lungs. It is okay! Really! Keep up the practice and you’ll notice a difference in a short time.
- Natural healing for any chronic respiratory problem, sinus, asthma, allergies, common cold, congestion, COPD
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Inflammatory :
- Hence it helps to clear your entire respiratory tract of bacteria that could trigger asthma attack.
- Sinus problems: it reduces the swelling in the nasal passages and has a thinning effect on the mucus. It also penetrates and cleanse deep into the nasal cavatities resulting in improved breathing.
- Heal rare cases of skin irritation
- Detoxify Air: You breathe in a shocking amount of chemical pollutants, smoke, dust, smog daily that puts your lungs under constant stress.
- Helpful for smokers, as it helps reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting.
- Lowers High Blood Pressure: High in the mineral potassium, the Himalayan sea salt inhalation helps to stabilize blood pressure.
- Increases body’s natural capacity to breathe deeply and hence, promotes relaxation and mental calmness
- Promotes deep sleep
- Increase circulation
- Reduces ageing
- Moisturizes dry mucous membranes and hence hydrates the respiratory system and is a great aid for long flight duration.
If you are looking for an alternative healing method for the above issues, get one for yourself today 🙂
Information and statements made are for education purposes, promote awareness and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. We do not provide medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views expressed are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. We do not promote any manufacturer, or sell, or get any financial profit out of sale of this product.